Sale / Dispatch
* You, and the recipient in the case of a gift, must be of legal age to purchase and accept alcohol both in the country where you place the order and the destination country. We suggest that you check with your local authority to make sure that you will not be breaking any local laws by ordering alcohol from us. In Belgium it is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol for themselves or for any other person under the age of 18. Please be advised that the legal age varies in different countries.
* We endeavor to dispatch all items within 48 hours.
* All parcels are insured and include a tracking code that will be communicated.
* Goods must be paid for in full prior to dispatch.
* We ship almost everything from our own stocks. However we/our stock software can make mistakes and therefore all products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee 100% availability of the products listed.
* On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete.
* In the event of receiving damaged goods, you must notify us immediately and we may ask you to confirm this in writing. Do not return the goods unless instructed by us and retain the goods and packaging until the carrier has had an opportunity to review them.
* We cannot accept any liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
* If a parcel is returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, we reserve the right to charge the appropriate carriage fee to re-send.
* If you do not wish the goods to be re-sent we will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods, but we are unable to refund the original carriage fee.
* We accept no liability for goods required for a specified date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do our best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
* Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
* We cannot be held responsible for any orders which are seized, impounded or have additional duty charged on them by Customs.
* The 2014 EU-legislation allows the EU based buyer to inform the seller that he/she waives the sale within 14 days after receipt of the product. You must contact us for authorization before returning any items.
* Non EU-based buyers can not waive the sale after receipt of the product.
* The goods must be returned by the EU based buyer (in a closed state) within a reasonable period after such notification (within 5 business days). We will pay back the original invoice amount (incl shipping cost) once we receive the returned item. The buyer must pay the return shipping cost of the item. We only pay back your return shipping cost if you didn’t receive the items you ordered or if the items were broken when they arrived.
* Care For Craft Spirits can refuse returned items if the contents of the package were opened or if the products were damaged by the customer.
* Always return the article with sufficient postage and use registered and insured shipping. The customer is fully responsible for the returned shipping.
* The Return Address: Jeroen Moernaut, E3-plein 204, 9050 Gent, Belgium. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped items are always refused and returned to sender!
* All orders have to paid in advance.
* All items remain our exclusive property until payment is fulfilled. In case of late payment we are authorized to end the agreement with immediate effect up to the moment at which the buyer has fully complied with the payment, the payment of interest and other reasonable (legal) costs.
* If the buyer fails in his payment, we can not only claim legal interest on the amount owed but also all reasonable costs that we have to make to obtain our claim out of court will be on account of the buyer. The collection costs will be at least 15% of the principal amount due. If we can prove that we have had to incur higher costs, then these will also qualify for it.
* Orders in storage older than 20 days cannot be cancelled.
* If a non EU based buyer cancels his purchase before we have shipped out, the full amount of the order (products+shipping) will be refunded minus the costs charged by the payment service provider.
* If a EU based buyer cancels his purchase before we have shipped out, the full amount of the order (products+shipping) will be refunded.
* Care For Craft Spirits accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed without notice.
* Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before dispatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
* Prices shown for products on the site are exclusive of delivery charge.
* All listed bottles are 70cl, exceptions to this will be mentioned in the description.
* In case of dispute a claim can be filed at the European ODR Platform.